Welcome to the New Year!
The team at SRA are hugely excited about 2015.
We have big plans in place across our 3 core specialties including new innovation, new team development and new opportunities for our clients to take advantage of.
The purpose of this post is to give you a sneak peek into some key initiatives we will be undertaking in 2015.
Please read on for more detail…
IT Professional Services
Our team in IT Professional Services finished the year on a high. Major wins included:
- Development, Support and Maintenance contracts with major projects for the SA Government
- New innovation for Federal Government Departments in Canberra
- High level consultancy work for community health organisations in the Northern Territory
- Exciting innovation reviews for a major mining business in Qld
In 2015 the focus of our IT team will be on customer satisfaction (watch this space for independent survey results due for release late in January). We plan to dig deeper into customer needs and prove value by showing increased efficiency, reduced costs and greater visibility of goals through targeted solutions.
Areas we expect significant growth in 2015 include:
- Our Mobile Application task force who have created some superb results in both the public and private sectors
- Custom Software Development across all regions in Australia & NZ, North America and SE Asia where we have fantastic relationships with clients requiring true bespoke solutions to complex problems
- Website development, support and maintenance which is trending as a hot topic currently for clients due to mobility and rapid testing requirements becoming hugely important
Our BI practice expanded exponentially during 2014 both from a staffing and client acquisition point of view. We consider ourselves very fortunate as our partnerships with powerhouses such as SAP, Tibco Jaspersoft and Yellowfin all produced significant wins.
In 2015 we will hone our BI offerings and take to market bundled solutions with defined deliverables aligned to business outcomes.
Watch this space for:
- The SRA, SAP Business Objects suite including everything from Health Checks to 10 year BI Strategy offerings
- An entry-level priced, full function Self-Service BI Package as part of a joint venture between SRA and Yellowfin
- Embedded BI Packages from Jaspersoft for clients requiring pixel perfect reports and dashboards seamlessly integrated into their existing applications
Environment & Sustainability
EnviroSys successfully released the version 6 functionality to many top tier companies in mining and oil & gas as well as State and Federal Government clients in 2014. Comments like “that was the smoothest enterprise software update we have seen” and “the latest release increase speed and performance dramatically” make us a very proud organisation. Also in 2014, a new multi-billion dollar Iron Ore venture went live on EnviroSys and so did the Commonwealth Department of the Environment in Canberra.
In 2015, SRA’s Environmental team will look to increase value offered to clients through tailored administration offerings to support the current climate many organisations are feeling with respect to cost reductions and the need for increased productivity and efficiency. SRA have a team of highly skilled environmental consultants available to assist clients measure, monitor and report on environmental data aligned with regulatory obligations and requirements as well as internal reporting needs.
Look out in early 2015 for the launch of a new dashboard and alerting product allowing EnviroSys users the ability to immediately see critical information not just on their desktop, but via mobile devices and tablets for true insight in to compliance and completeness of data crucial to your operation.
So to wrap up, 2014 gave us the momentum needed to blast into 2015 with a focus and determination on making a difference in our domain. We are excited, motivated and ready for all challenges. While this will be a busy year full of hard work, we can’t wait to see all of our clients, partners and future connections as we strengthen relationships and strive to achieve common goals.
As always, please stay tuned by subscribing to our blog and following us on LinkedIn.
Happy New Year!