Ever wished you had the exact right report pre-configured waiting for you?
Do you dread that feeling you get when your reports are due?
Have you had to guess a forecast on the run because access to data is limited to your desktop?
Has someone asked you for more info after showing off a dashboard?
Can you even measure your team’s KPIs?
In mid-2014, SRA entered a formal partnership with Yellowfin Business Intelligence. This allows SRA to not only offer clients the Yellowfin BI licensing suite, but also conduct expert Professional Services on the suite and in general around best practice in Business Intelligence.
After client consultation, market research, pricing analysis and product development; we are proud to launch the Self-Service Business Intelligence Package.
Make Informed Decisions, CONFIDENTLY!
We developed the fully functional Business Intelligence package to allow rapid deployment of critical reports and dashboards for business units requiring information now.
When designing this package we were conscious of:
- Granting access to the latest technology
- Letting people decide how they want their information presented
- Allowing users to “go mobile” with their reports and dashboards
- Not limiting functionality
- Fostering collaboration within reporting teams
- Ensuring the offering includes everything for users to take control themselves
- Making the solution scalable should the need arise to grow
and do all this for an entry level price point, within 1 week so smaller groups and people under restrictive budgets and time pressure can get what they want now!
Take a peek:
A bit about Yellowfin:
With more than 1,000,000 users globally Yellowfin is the number one Business Intelligence choice for organizations of all sizes. Hundreds of thousands of people like you use Yellowfin every day to improve their business performance. Yellowfin provides the insight you need to make better business decisions – from monitoring sales activity, assessing risk, measuring project success, or tracking key financial indicators.
Yellowfin is Beautiful, Balanced and Brilliant. From data to dashboards Yellowfin delivers a brilliant analytical experience. The interface is more than beautiful – it provides all the data discovery features that you will ever need. All this whilst providing a fine balance between the ease of use organisations require and the governance needs of enterprise IT.
Dashboards are the perfect way to monitor your business. Combine all the data you need into personalized real-time dashboards. The dashboards are highly interactive – filter, drill to detail, and analyse right in a browser. With Yellowfin, you can go from data to dashboards in just hours; not weeks or months.
You will love Yellowfin’s mobile app. It combines outstanding collaborative features with great usability – simply swipe to browse dashboards, filter with a tap of a finger, or pinch and zoom. The unique approach means that as soon as you publish a report, it’s enabled on your favourite mobile device immediately.
So what’s actually in the pack?
The package is made up from the intentional combination of the below items to deliver maximum impact. When combined, these items deliver an end-to-end solution designed specifically to make your business life easier within just ONE week.
- 5 named user licenses: additional users can be bought, however the minimum is 5
- Mobile App: the package includes the mobile Application for all users
- Implementation: we will install Yellowfin, connect the package to your data, configure your users and test everything
- Reports and Dashboards: we will create reports and dashboards within Yellowfin BI on your data
- Training: SRA expert consultants will be onsite with you to conduct complete training for your team
- Roadmap: the package is designed to leave you with a solution you can build on, so we include a roadmap of your goals we uncover during implementation for you to take over and run with
We’re in and out in 5 days after delivering your most critical reports and dashboards, confident that you have the power to build more very easily, as well as your PC, you’ll have the app on your mobile and tablet, your teams will be more productive, your boss won’t believe how accurate you are, and if you ever need an extra user, some more training or something special built for you, we’re just a phone call away.
Why trust SRA?
SRA’s Business Intelligence practice includes 20+ highly skilled consultants working under industry best practice with a clear focus on client outcomes. Our strength lies in our ability to rapidly identify business needs and align these with the right reporting and analytical tools to provide our clients with guidance and better decision making powers.
We specialise in 4 key areas based on market demand:
- Information Strategies
- BI Reviews
- Maturity Assessments
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Business Requirements Data Modeling
- Data Integration
- Data Migration
- Ad-Hoc Reporting
- Mobile Solutions
- Patching & Upgrades
- Application Admin
- Experienced & Certified
- Beginner to Expert
- SAP BusinessObjects
- Crystal Reports
- IBM Cognos
SRA cultivates partnerships with the world’s leading Business Intelligence providers including SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, Tibco Jaspersoft and Yellowfin; plus we specialise in additional technology platforms such as IBM Cognos, Informatica, SAS, Talend, DataFlux and Tableau etc.
While many projects undertaken by SRA’s Business Intelligence team are commercial in confidence and internally used by world leading companies and Government Departments, some high level examples of our work include:
- Complete BI Strategy and Implementation for State Wide Utility Companies
- Embedding BI into Government websites for consumers access
- Supporting BI for emergency and law enforcement organisations
- Designing and implementing production analytics for major manufacturers
- Creation of safety analytics and portals for industry and Government
- Quality assurance of data for health organisations
- Budgeting and forecasting for financial institutions and Government
- Enterprise reporting and training for industry and Government
- Retail reporting for sales within multiple industries
We believe the proof is in the pudding and let our client list, case studies, white papers, awards and testimonials tell an unbiased story.
How do you learn more?
We are always available via 1300 855 396 or firstname.lastname@example.org so please get in touch for more info and stay tuned for a series of roadshows where we bring the Self-Service Package to a city near you in 2015.
Please subscribe to our blog and following us on LinkedIn and lots more information is located on our website: www.sra.com.au